- casino name
- sign-up bonus
- key features
- play now!
Blackjack the King of table games
Card games are very popular across many casinos around the world. There are many types of card games that you can play for gambling. Poker is the most competitive of them all, but we are going to talk about an easier card game that even beginners would love: Blackjack. Finally, you can now access this very popular card game in your favorite online casino so then you can gamble with cards straight away in your home or wherever you wan to bet!
How It Works
Blackjack, also known as Twenty-one, is a casino game that’s also present in many casinos worldwide due to its popularity thanks to its mechanics that’s very easy to understand. The game’s general rule is to reach a sum of 21 in terms of overall value. It may not be necessary to get exactly 21, but you need to get a high enough value to beat a dealer or other competitors in the game. But you have to make sure that the overall value is not above 21.
Blackjack is also known to have a wide variety of versions such as Super 21, Spanish 21, Double Exposure where the dealer’s first two cards are dealt face-up for an extra advantage, Pontoon where the dealer’s second card is revealed at the end, Chinese Blackjack and many more! These rules only vary in terms of deck count and conditions for the dealer. As long as you understand the general rule, you’re good to go!
How to Play Blackjack
The game starts with two cards for each player and the dealer. There are times where the dealer can show their cards or not. Once you have the cards, you have these choices before closing the deal:
- Split – If the first two cards are the same like a pair (e.g. two Jacks or two nines), you can split these along with your bet in order to deal with two cards. This gives you a double chance with potentially lesser risk of losing. Both hands should have equal bets.
- Double Down – You can double your bet if the original cards dealt are 9, 10 or 11. The dealer gives you 1 card but face down until the round ends.
- Raise – You can raise bets depending on the mechanics of your blackjack software.
- Deal – Sets the deal to end the round and see the overall results.
The deal is usually a large button so then you can get thrilled enough in seeing whether you will be able to beat the dealer or not. Usually, blackjack software has a virtual dealer that you can compete against. Some single-player blackjack software can also let you bet on multiple hands.
An Exciting Way to Play Cards
Blackjack is renowned because of its very easy to grasp mechanics. This also led many casino companies to create software that would help you gamble using Blackjack in front of your own computer. All you need to do is to access the following sites to get started right away:
- Red Stag – They have an exclusive offer of $2500 bonus welcome package which also contains free spins as a surprise! This welcome bonus is excellent for playing Blackjack.
- Casino Cruise – Get a 100% bonus for your raising needs in the game. The bonus can reach up to €200 upon your first deposit.
- Karamba – You can get up to 100 free spins for slots with a 100% deposit and matchup bonus. Perfect for competing in Blackjack!
- SpinIt – This website has a 100% bonus for up to $200 with 200 Free Spins for slots.
- Unique Casino – Unique Casino has a fast cashout method for winners in Blackjack. They also give away a 100% welcome bonus on your first deposit.
For sure you’re going to have a lot of fun competing in this card game where your wits will be tested in a very easy way thanks to its mechanics. Blackjack is a very fun game to enjoy in many online casinos to make your gambling experience more convenient!